Kamis, 13 Desember 2012

Stop complaining and be grateful


It's become a tradition at my college, Sekolah Tinggi Akuntansi Negara, at the end of the semester we held the event with classmates to go somewhere for the purpose of refreshing or just familiarizing ourselves. In this activity, there is usually a session where each of us had to write a testimonial for the other classmates. From many of testimonials that my friends had written to me, there is a testimony that interesting to me. One of my friends (until now I don’t know who is she/he) wrote this.


I smiled after read this, and deep in my heart I would to say "Dear my friend,  it doesn’t mean that i never had a problem in my life, I'd just never complaining about it." Maybe, Im the type of introvert person, I almost never tell my problems to someone else, or just write it on FB, BBM, or twitter. In my opinion, there are always other things that we can be grateful in our life. So, why we have to complain? "Fa inna ma’al 'usri yusra, Inna ma’al usri yusra." “Surely there is ease after hardship.” This is Allah promises, and Allah said twice. So why complain? I dont understand the people who prefer complaining to solving their problem. For example in twitterland. Do you have twitter? I think you have read some tweet like this. "Duh, kerjaan banyak banget, bikin pusing! "Hey, bro there are still many people who are unemployed outside, if you twitting like that so your job will be done by itself? Another example like people who complaining about their food."ish, makanannya ga enak banget! Gak tau apa lagi laper! "Hey girls, don’t you know there are many people in Gaza who didn’t know how to eat because there is no food there?
Are you still complaining? Observe around you and be thankful for all that you have in this transitory lifetime. Let us complain less and give more :)







3 komentar:

  1. Kalo grammarnya acak2an mohon dikoreksi ya :)

    BalasHapus
  2. gak bisa ngoreksi asal aku ngerti itu udh cukup..haha

    ngeluh sebenernya malah tambah bikin cape..tp pas disyukuri perasaan kita malah tambah tenang.. :D

    BalasHapus
  3. setuju dh sama mbak ayu yang satu ini :D

    BalasHapus